Magento Fashion Store
A Magento store was required by PlainLazy, a successful on-line fashion brand based in Brighton. They specialise in surf and skate clothing, and accessories.
They have physical stores located in Lewes, Brighton & Newquay and have been selling on-line for nearly 10 years.
PlainLazy required a responsive e-commerce website. It needed to streamline business processes, look modern and be easy to use.
I delivered a Magento store that featured many bespoke plugins, and included unique features like…
- Print T-Shirts on demand module that allowed designs to be ordered, and blank stock to be used for fulfilment.
- Integration with 3rd parties including Channel Adviser, Amazon and eBay.
- Responsive and ajax based shopping and checkout experience.
- Barcode modules and integration with GS1 Numberbank.
- Point of Sale and location based stock tracking.
- Product and financial reports.
- I also developed several data import scripts. These assisted PlainLazy’s migration from their previous Actinic e-commerce software, to the new Magento store.
The website was well received by the client and end users. It helped PlainLazy drive sales, and grow there on-line brand.